The source for all questions and answers on our site. Find an answer to your questions here.
Leading the Way
Our hospital network has long been associated with high-quality patient care. But we're also a leader in state-of-the-art medical technology.
- We perform more surgeries than any other hospital in the Midlands, with 29 state-of-the-art operating rooms.
- We’re the first hospital in South Carolina to perform Microwave Ablation, a minimally invasive, outpatient treatment used to destroy tumors
- We were one of the first hospitals in the state to offer IGRT. This innovative treatment delivers precise amounts of radiation to tumors, resulting in higher cure rates and fewer side effects.
- We are one of the first hospitals in South Carolina to perform single incision Laproscopic Surgery, which limits scarring and improves recovery time.
- We offer a powerful Linear Accelerator. This unique tool delivers precise amounts of radiation to even the smallest tumors and with fewer side effects.
- Our Cancer Program also boasts the region's most experienced radiologists and pathologists devoted to curing a disease that claims over 500,000 Americans per year.
- Our Special Procedures Suite accommodates many intricate vascular procedures including laser angiography to clear blocked arteries without surgery or a lengthy recovery.
- We also offer a complete cardiac rehabilitation program, advanced laboratory services and one of South Carolina's busiest emergency departments.
A Regional Medical Center
Search for doctors by name, specialty, and location.
View all of our affiliated practices, spread across central South Carolina.
Located throughout Lexington and Richland Counties, our centers provide a wide range of outpatient services.