Learn why we top so many lists of accolade and recognition. Hint: Because we focus on you.
Awards and Honors
Evidence of Our Commitment to Quality Care
Our dedication to outstanding health care has resulted in many awards. Here are a few of which we’re especially proud:
- 2011, Best Company For Working Moms by March of Dimes
- 2011, Keep the Midlands Beautiful: Green Bill of Health
- We’ve been named “Best Hospital” by readers of The State newspaper ten years in a row.
- We’ve received the 2009 American Heart Association “Get With the Guidelines” Stroke Bronze Performance Award.
- In 2010, we received the American Heart Association “Get With the Guidelines” Stroke Silver Performance Award and Silver Plus Quality Award.
- We earned the 2009 “Consumer Choice Award” from the National Research Corporation.
- We’ve been voted “Best Hospital” by readers of the Free Times.
- We’ve been named one of South Carolina’s “Best Places to Work” by the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce.
- “We’ve been voted the “Best Place to Have a Baby” by readers of Palmetto Parent magazine.
- We’re an Earth Day Awards recipient from the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control.
- We were recently named “Outstanding Air Quality Business of the Year” by the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control.
- Our Breast Health Center was the first in the Midlands accredited by the American College of Radiology.
Explore Lexington Medical Center
Our acclaimed, state-of-the-art Birth Center welcomes over 3,200 babies each year.
Our nationally recognized center provides women with comprehensive services and thoughtful care.
We're growing and looking for people with a passion for service.