About Infant Photography
WLTX Special Delivery Schedule
Questions About Infant Photography
Ordering Prints or Digital Photos
What to Expect
Lexington Medical Center partners with Bella Baby Photography to caputre your newborn's first moments to share online with family and friends.
- After your baby is born, a photographer will visit your room to offer each mother a complimentary mini photo session.
- There is no charge for the session, photo on Lexmed.com, or the slideshow on Bella Baby's website. The slideshow is available for two weeks.
- Your baby’s photo should appear on the LMC site within 48 hours after the photo is taken.
- Photos will appear on WLTX two to three weeks after the photo is taken.
- Baby photos appear with the parents’ first names, date and time of birth, gender, weight and length.
Your Baby’s Privacy
For your baby’s privacy and protection, only the first names of the parents are listed. Your baby’s first and last names are never announced.
A consent form must be signed by both parents for your baby’s photo to appear on the site and on WLTX. The consent form is given to the mother during check-in at the maternity ward.
Often a patient requires additional health care services. Our nursing staff will work with you to arrange any special services you may need through either our medical resources or those available through community and other health care organizations.