Improving Quality of Life
Our 388-bed Lexington Medical Center Extended Care center is the largest skilled nursing facility in South Carolina. The expansive facility offers many opportunities for qualified individuals who are willing to go the extra mile for their patients.
- RN and LPN: Full-time positions available, 3pm – 11pm and 11pm – 7am shifts and Part-time weekend positions available for all shifts, Must have current SC license with long-term care experience.
- CNA: Full-time positions available for 3pm- 11pm and 11pm – 7am shifts and part-time positions available for all shifts, must be SC Certified with long-term care experience.
- COTA: Full-time positions available, current South Carolina license required.
- Social Worker: Full-time position available Monday through Friday; Responsible for case management of long-term care Medicaid beds; Assist Medicare Social Workers; Licensed BSW required; Long-term care and/or Medical knowledge a plus.
- Activity Coordinator: Bachelor Degree or current National Certification is preferred; Experience working in activities with dementia residents is preferred; Musical ability / skill a plus.
- Cook: Full-time position available for 4:30am to 1pm, must be able to work a flexible schedule. Must have experience in health care setting; 2-years Experience Required.
Extended Care Job Application
1. Download the Application
2. Mail Your Application & Résumé
LMC Extended Care Human Resources
815 Old Cherokee Road
Lexington, SC 29072
If you do not wish to mail your application, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (803) 359‑2267.