Improving Quality of Life
Our 388-bed Lexington Medical Center Extended Care center is the largest skilled nursing facility in South Carolina. The expansive facility offers many opportunities for qualified individuals who are willing to go the extra mile for their patients.
- RN and LPN: Full-time positions available, 3pm – 11pm and 11pm – 7am shifts and Part-time weekend positions available for all shifts, Must have current SC license with long-term care experience.
- Admission Nurse: RN required, Full-time position available Monday through Friday 10am to 6:30pm, long term care experience preferred.
- CNA: Full-time positions available for 3pm- 11pm and 11pm – 7am shifts and part-time positions available for all shifts, must be SC Certified with long-term care experience.
- COTA: Full-time positions available, current South Carolina license required.
- Activity Coordinator: Bachelor Degree or current National Certification is preferred; Experience working in activities with dementia residents is preferred; Musical ability / skill a plus.
- Cook: Full-time position available for 4:30am to 1pm, must be able to work a flexible schedule. Must have experience in health care setting; 2-years Experience Required.
- Housekeepers: Full-time positions available for 7am – 3pm shift. Some weekend work required. Housekeeping experience in a healthcare setting is preferred.
Extended Care Job Application
1. Download the Application
2. Mail Your Application & Résumé
LMC Extended Care Human Resources
815 Old Cherokee Road
Lexington, SC 29072
If you do not wish to mail your application, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (803) 359‑2267.