Improving the Health of Our Community
We’re dedicated to improving the health of our community through the early detection and diagnosis of disease and illness.
One vital way we achieve this is through the numerous health care assessments and screenings that we offer throughout the year to area businesses, churches, schools and other organizations as a free service to the community.
- Blood Pressure Assessment
- Lipid Profile (Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL and Triglycerides): Screening test for coronary heart disease risk
- Glucose (blood level): Screen for risk of developing diabetes
- Iron Profile (Iron & iron binding capacity): Screening test for iron deficiency, anemia and for iron overload disorders or Hemochromatosis
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) Screening test for prostate cancer
- A simple blood test can determine the results of each component of your screening
Fasting is required for 12 hours prior to the time of this health screening.
Results & Follow-Up
Results are mailed confidentially, along with instructions for understanding the screening results. Where needed, follow-up recommendations are made so that anyone who has a health concern is offered resources for future prevention or further diagnosis and treatment.
Understanding Your Results
The following PDFs help you interpret screening results.
Specialized Health Services
State-of-the-art diagnosis and care in all areas of mammography and breast ultrasound.
Search for doctors by name, specialty, and location.
Located throughout Lexington County providing you with a wide range of outpatient services and the utmost convenience.