Universal Medication Form
Track All Medications with One Form
The Universal Medication Form, courtesy of The South Carolina Hospital Association, helps you keep a convenient, up-to-date record of all medications you’re taking, and helps your health care providers prevent potential interactions.
How to Use This Form
- List all prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, vitamins and any herbals you are taking.
- Take this form with you to all doctor visits and diagnostic tests.
- Have your doctor update the form at each visit.
- If you have a medical emergency, take the form with you to the Emergency Room.
- Keep a copy of the form with you at all times.