Introducing Campaign for Clarity.
Making a Clear Difference in Detection.
3-D mammography can detect 40% more cancers than 2-D mammography.
Lexington Medical Cancer Center is nationally recognized for its commitment to oncology care, including its:
- 5-Day Detection to Diagnosis program.
- Designation as a Breast Center of Excellence from the American College of Radiology.
- Clinical trials through its affiliation with Duke Health.
- Accreditation by the National Accreditation Program of Breast Centers (NAPBC).
- Accreditation with Commendation by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
Lexington Medical Center Foundation —
Promoting Charitable Works for Public Health
The LMC Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. For more than 45 years, Lexington Medical
Center has been committed to providing quality health services that meet the needs of its community by supporting the region’s best physicians and staff with innovative, leading edge technology. Our Foundation supports this vision by enhancing hospital services and providing hope through patient and community programs.